www.mbo.pl - A new portal encouraging cooperation with active managers is now set up.
As of today, www.mbo.pl promoting cooperation with active managers starts working.
Managers who are interested in ownership changes are welcome to participate in 7th Conference of Avallon entitled “For the manager and owner” on May 9th 2016. The programme of the conference includes:
– Practical aspects of cooperation with the private equity fund advisers and banks in the transaction purchase.
– Report on the state of the transaction market (the one involving managers) in 2015
– Prospects for 2016.
The report will be available for conference participants on the same day and for the others on May 10th 2016.
The report aims at the characteristics of the practical aspects of capital transactions with the participation of managers.
In addition to the description of the most interesting transactions carried out in 2015, the report include:
– Important information concerning financing of transactions for those planning to carry such transactions,
– Analysis of the legal and tax regulations,
– Assessment of prospects for management buyouts in the current situation on the market.
The advantages of having access to the report are the tips from experienced managers who participated in numerous transactions, and the data about the transaction process.