Avallon is a Partner in the 3rd Speed Consulting Session organised by Enactus
During the training, Enactus CEOs and experts who support the ideas of Enactus, familiarized themselves with the selected projects of Enactus's academic teams, and then in their intensive 30-minute sessions with the teams, provided advice on: increasing the scale of projects, building a development strategy, or effectively managing a project team.
During this year's session, their expertise with the students shared the following participants:
- Dariusz Blocher (CEO of Budimex),
- Tomasz Stamirowski (CEO of Avallon),
- Elżbieta Makselon (HR Business Partner, Coca-Cola HBC Poland),
- Henryk Kwapisz (Director of Institutional Relations, Saint-Gobain Group in Poland),
- Marta Szlachcic (President of the Management Board of PGE , PGE Capital Group),
- Agnieszka Krogulec (President, PMI Poland Chapter),
- Jarosław Myszkowski (Country Manager for Eastern Europe Area, Caterpillar Financial Services Poland),
- Paweł Bielak (President, Sokółka Okna i Drzwi),
- Maciej Majewski (Vice President of the Board, Willis Towers Watson),
- Joanna Byczyńska (Member of the Board, Cargill Polska)
- Joanna Smolińska (President of the Management Board, Antalis Poland)
- Błażej Jurewicz (President, AOV),
- Paweł Kudzia (President, Adekwatnosc.pl) and
- Piotr Wielgomas (President, BIGRAM).
Thanks to their knowledge and experience, CEOs, presidents and directors will help to draw out plans for further development of the students’ projects. In total, over 180 students and 20 consultants and trainers will attend the Enactus Future Leaders Conference.
Enactus was created under the name SIFE in the United States in 1975, an international non-profit organisation that supports over 1,700 universities in 36 countries. It is the world's largest association that connects the academic world with the business world.
Enactus is an initiative where present leaders, business representatives and academics meet leaders of the future - talented and active students.
Every day, all around the world, Enactus student teams with the help of academic tutors and business advisors carry out innovative educational projects. By following ethical principles, creating social and technological innovations, they seek business solutions and market mechanisms that will permanently and effectively improve the quality of life in local communities.